Product Code : 11
Brand Name : DATASEAL
Price And Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Carton packing available.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- An ISO 9001 : 2008 certified.
PTFE PTFE Gaskets
Owing to our expertise in this field, we bring forth an exclusive range of PTFE Gaskets. These gaskets are manufactured by our professionals using high grade polytetrafluoroethylene and the latest technology. Appreciated for their features like heat resistance, high strength, impact resistance, fine finish, non-stick nature, moisture resistance, self-lubricating property, weather resistance and flexibility, these are widely demanded in the market. In addition to this, offered gaskets are resistant to all know chemicals. We offer these PTFE Gaskets in different specifications at reasonable rates to the clients.
- Mechanical performance can be greatly improved and other good property of PTFE is maintained by adding to PTFE filler which can stand PTFE sinter temperature (360 â€™).
- Fillers can be glass fiber, metal, metal oxide, graphite, MoS2, carbon fiber, polyamide.
- Some of PTFE applications are O-rings, gaskets, pumps impeller, valve seals, bushes, V-rings, Expansion bellows, sleeves in heat exchanger equipments, piston rings, metal molded with PTFE, valve holder, barb insulator, hydraulic seals, Diaphragm, Bearing plates, piston Rings, Pipe and Tubings etc.